2021 Street Fair Applications Available!
Apply and complete your entire application online, including payment and a confirmation with all your application information in one place! Click below to get started!
Early-bird Pricing Ends April 26, 2021!
Did you apply for the Downtowners Street Fair in 2020 and due to COVID-19 transfer your application and fees to 2021?
If so, you’ll still need to fill out the application below.
In the application you will select that you are a 2020 transfer and the following form fields will automatically change.
Although we’ve tested and retested online registration, please inform us if you have difficulty completing your registration.
Contact your bank or credit union to get started.
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗣𝗣 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲:
• PPP borrowers can set their PPP loan’s covered period to be any length between 8 and 24 weeks to best meet their business needs;
• PPP loans will cover additional expenses, including operations expenditures, property damage costs, supplier costs, and worker protection expenditures;
• The Program’s eligibility is expanded to include 501(c)(6)s, housing cooperatives, direct marketing organizations, among other types of organizations;
• The PPP provides greater flexibility for seasonal employees;
• Certain existing PPP borrowers can request to modify their First Draw PPP Loan amount; and
• Certain existing PPP borrowers are now eligible to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan.
Thanks J.Morgan and Josh!
New board members elected to the board of directors include: Peter Pomonis of CoSchedule and Suzann Sweeney of BNC National Bank as board directors Please take the time to thank these members for serving the Downtowners Association and volunteering their time and talents to benefit the membership.
2021 Executive Committee
President: Steph Smith- Fleck’s Furniture & Appliance
Vice President: Anne Cleary- Hiccups/White Lace Bridal
Secretary: Bobi Jo O’Dell- Costco
Treasurer: Dave Ehlis- American Bancor
Cole Johnson: Sanford Health
Taylor Daniel: Daniel Companies
Suzann Sweeney: BNC National Bank
Downtown Bismarck will soon have more options for you to grab lunch or dinner!
Jimmy V’s-a new classic bar & restaurant with an urban-modern twist- they will be serving up classic drinks and an Italian feel. Grand opening this Friday, January 15. Jimmy V’s is located in the former Starving Rooster space in Downtown Bismarck.
The former District (Lucky Ducks/The Pond) building has recently been purchased with plans underway to open a new restaurant (from the owners of the Butterhorn) in the building called Shelter Belt. The new restaurant will be serving up tasty bar food and drinks. Follow Butterhorn’s Facebook Page for any updates.
GameChanger Ideas Festival Presents Katherine Gehl
Humanities ND: Online