Downtown Bismarck Growth Continues..
- kept. & Modern + Farmhouse: kept. features women’s clothing and accessories focusing on pieces both classy and casual. Modern + Farmhouse is located in the back of kept. and specializes in custom furniture and unique home decor. Located at 216 N 4th St.
- Boutique 23: Boutique 23 offers a wide variety of sizes in women’s clothing, women’s shoes and home decor. Boutique 23 also offers men’s clothing, shoes and accessories in their “Men Den.” Located at 201 W Main Avenue in the former Junk Yard Chic space.
- Comic Realms: Comic Realms is a family friendly comic book shop offering comic books, trade paperbacks and supplies. Comic Realms also offers comic book related merchandise including collectibles, color books and more. Located at 106 N Mandan St.
- The Rejuvenation Place: The Rejuvenation Place specializes in a wide variety of products and services from Botox, skin care, facials and makeup. The Rejuvenation Place stays up-to-date with the latest trends and advanced technology. Located at 401 E Broadway Avenue.
- Butterhorn210: Butterhorn210 incorporates from-scratch cuisine using Midwestern ingredients with French and Italian techniques. Butterhorn 210 also has craft cocktails and a great wine selection. Located 210 E Main Ave.
- Proximal50-Coming Soon: Proximal50 will be located in the former One Source Lighting Building. The location will have a modern vibe and will include traditional, updated equipment in the front and a training studio in the back, also will be known as the Warehouse.
Welcome New Members!
Kyani’s mission statement is to assist with helping people get healthy naturally. Kyani is for anyone open to try something new to help with your health!
1 Million Cups relaunches Wednesday, January 10th! The first speaker of the 2018 year will be Matt Chaussee, co-founder of Be More Colorful, an interactive media agency specializing in 360° photography, 360° video, photogrammetry, and augmented reality applications. Be More Colorful produces rich media experiences that provide a deeper level of engagement than what users typically experience through text, slide shows, video, and traditional websites. 1 Million Cups engages, educates, and connects entrepreneurs. Join the fun every Wednesday 9am-10am at the Dakota Stage in Bismarck, ND.
Holiday Window Contest
The ballots are closed and the results are in!
1st place: Brady Martz Associates
2nd place: Stella’s
3rd Place: White Lace Bridal
Prize money for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will go to our winners above. Congratulations to our winners! We would also like to thank all of our members that participated in the contest and hope to see your windows next year!
Beau Theige’s Custom Guitar Reception
White Lace Bridal: Winter Bridal Event
Indian Supper Monday Night
Fireflour Neapolitan Pizzeria & Craft Coffee Bar
Makewell Movie Night
Malas & Mimosas
CC’S Physical Therapy & The Studios
Friend of the Library Members-Only Appreciation Used Book Sale
Bismarck Veterans Memorial Public Library
McQuade Distributing Wood Painting Party
Tracy’s Sanctuary House Winter White Party
ND Heritage Center