Vendor Setup Information
Please list all requested food items you'd like to sell at the show for approval by Street Fair staff. Once submitted you may not add or substitute items without approval from Street Fair staff. The Downtowners will operate the beverage concession. Food Vendors may sell only brewed coffee, brewed tea. Fresh hand squeezed real fruit drinks for beverages will be approved upon request with returning vendors receiving priority.
The Street Fair Committee will place vendors/booths based on size, electrical needs, items sold and the date the application is received We will try to place returning vendors/booths in the same proximity as last year - unless otherwise requested. A specific location or request cannot be guaranteed.
Standard Food Vendor Booth Fee is $245 for early-bird rates and gets you a 10' x 15' space.
After April 23rd rates go to $280 for a Standard Food Vendor Booth. Apply early for the best price!
Mail Clean Up Deposit to:
Downtowners Street Fair,
PO Box 521,
Bismarck ND 58502
Upload your insurance certificate here or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Dawn Kopp. PROOF OF INSURANCE is REQUIRED by August 31, 2020: Certificate of Insurance - $1,000,000 combined single
limit commercial liability coverage. Your space will be available for resale (no refund) if not received by 8-31-20
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Price: $10.00 Quantity:
Under quantity enter the number of feet beyond the standard 15 feet. (Maximum: 10' x 30').
Example: 10' x 20' booth = $245 + $50 (5' x $10/ft).
The requested space size MUST INCLUDE extensions, such as trailer tongue.
Outlets are LIMITED.
An additional $25 fee is required to reserve an end location. End locations are filled as requests are received, so apply early!
STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING
Date and agreement required.
1. By my clicking agree, I agree to abide by the rules and policies set forth in this application and materials
furnished with this form. I agree to advise all persons working with me during this event of the same.
2. I agree to abide by all applicable North Dakota statutes, ordinances, regulations, and those of the City of
Bismarck and the Downtown Business Association of Bismarck. Specifically, I agree not to use or condone the
use of drugs or alcohol in the event area and not to do any act, which would constitute a breach of peace.
3. I agree to setup at the time, place and manner as instructed and to not teardown until closing time
or as otherwise directed. I also agree to not enter into vendor area with my vehicle until time
stated in information brochure. Anyone not abiding by set up and teardown rules will NOT be
invited to return the following year.
4. I take responsibility that all food items, including those that are homemade, to comply with all health regulations
and abide by the Downtowner’s requirements regarding beverage sales.
5. I grant permission to the Downtown Business Association of Bismarck to use photos, slides, tapes, DVDs or other
visual representations of my booth and my product without compensation.
6. I am totally responsible for my booth and exhibited personal property including the method of display, method of
setup, security for the protection of my property, sale of merchandise, take down of the booth and disposal of
trash. I will provide all materials for my booth.
7. I will provide Downtown Business Association of Bismarck with Proof of Insurance for $1,000,000 combined
single limit commercial liability coverage by August 31, 2020. *Please see certificate holder/additional insured
8. I will set up my booth so that I respect the existing store owners, their window and entrance areas. I will not
block such areas and agree not to solicit outside my booth space.
9. In consideration of my use of the Downtown business area, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the
Downtown Business Association of Bismarck and the City of Bismarck from any claims for damage to persons or
property in any manner related to my use or occupancy of the Downtown area and event site. I release the
Downtown Business Association of Bismarck and the City of Bismarck from any liability for loss, damage, or theft
of my property including damage or destruction to my booth.
10. I agree that once the Downtown Business Association of Bismarck has accepted my application and food items,
my entry fee is not refundable.
11. Any proceeds derived from the sales of my product are entirely mine and I am entirely responsible for collecting
and remitting any applicable sales taxes.
12. I will be responsible for the necessary permits, licenses or fees required to sell food and will indemnify the
Downtown Business Association of Bismarck and the City of Bismarck from any claims thereof.
13. I understand that the Downtowners Street Fair Committee reserves the right to refuse any application for any
reason and is under no obligation to rent space to a vendor in future years.
Any dispute with respect to this document or the materials furnished or in anyway related to the Downtowners Street
Fair 2020 will be resolved in Bismarck, North Dakota whether by arbitration, mediation or litigation, and I submit to the
jurisdiction of the Burleigh County District Court with respect to any litigation.
I have read this agreement and materials furnished with this form and agree to abide by them.
By checking this box, I hereby accept the terms and conditions stated within this application. Certificate Holder/Additional insured info: DOWNTOWN BUSINESS ASSOCIATION OF BISMARCK
DOWNTOWNERS STREET FAIR
215 N 3rd St
(PO Box 521)
BISMARCK, ND 58501