How to Play
Crack the Vault at the Downtowner’s Street Fair
Using the form on this page or by visiting the First Western Bank & Trust booth at the Downtowner’s Street Fair and filling out a paper registration form. Online registrations will receive an email that contains their registration information including the code you have chosen.
Present your code
Visit the First Western Bank & Trust booth at the Downtowner’s Street Fair in Bismarck ND September 14th, 2018 from 10 am to 8pm or September 15th, 2018 from 9 am to 6 pm.
Present your official registration (email or printed) to a First Western Bank & Trust representative at the booth. The representative will have you enter your code into the official contest vault.
Crack the Vault
If your code cracks the vault, you will be declared the winner, you will be notified immediately by the official vault.
Bring your code and government issued ID to the Downtowners Information Booth, located at 4th & Broadway. Once your information is verified, Downtowners staff will record your information and ask you to complete Form 1099-MISC. Once completed, Downtowners staff will arrange a time between the hours of 9:00AM-3:00PM on Monday, September 17, 2018 for you to pick up your award check at the First Western Bank & Trust: 324 N 3rd Street, Bismarck ND 58501.
- Prize: $500/$1,000/$1,500 cash. On the morning of September 14th, 2018 the vault will be loaded with $500. The vault will again be loaded with an additional $500 in the afternoon and the following morning on the 15th. If the vault is cracked, it may contain between $500 and $1,500 of value depending on the number of prior winners.
- Methods of Entry: Starting September 4th, 2018 and continuing through September 15, 2018 go to the official Crack the Vault online registration page at https://downtownbismarck.com/crack-the-vault/ and complete the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email within 10 minutes of submitting the form with the 5 digit code you chosen. Keep this email to present to the First Western Bank & Trust representative. You can also register at the booth by completing a paper registration form during the Downtowner’s Street Fair.
- Submitting your code: At the booth, present your registration (email or paper) to a First Western Bank & Trust employee. The First Western Bank & Trust employee will confirm whether or not your code will open the vault. If the vault opens, you will have won the contents of the vault.
- Participants must show valid legal picture ID to claim prize.
- Participants must be over 18 to participate and win.
- Winner must fill out completely all required tax forms.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Winner agrees that their likeness, name, photo and/or voice recording may be used for promotional purposed by the Downtown Bismarck Association and its participating sponsors.
- Rules may be changed without notice by the Downtown Bismarck Association.
- Contest is open to the general public with the exception of employees and immediate families of the Downtown Bismarck Association, First Western Bank & Trust and any other Crack the Vault sponsor.
- No purchase necessary.
- You do not need to be a First Western Bank & Trust Customer to win.
- Only registrations presented at the booth will qualify for the contest.
- Only one entry allowed per individual.
- Codes will be entered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration online or at the booth does not reserve the code solely for you. Prizes will not be split among multiple winners.
- The cash prize is provided by the Downtown Bismarck Association a 501c6 non-profit organization that promotes member businesses and the city center as the vital core of the community.